[BREAKING] Netizens React: Jaden Smith’s 1st Selca as a K-Pop star- releasing album in 4 months

Credit: Officialjaden
 
 

Jaden Smith takes 1st selca as a K-pop star? + he will announce his 1st album in 4 months & wants to collab with EXO’s Sehun = says “please look out for my music video, this is not a joke.”

 

[+345, -15] My dad is Will Smith.

[+304, -23]
ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ I just had to be cute when I was younger, now I’m older and don’t know what to do with myself ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

[+136, -2] Collaborating just for fun is not the same as collaborating on a large-scale project with well-known artist.

[+123, -20] frenemy ㅋㅋ

[+93, -3] Typical golden spoon mentality.

[+22, -2] Seems like a US joke told by comedian Kim Gura.

[+17, -3] But he doesn’t even speak Korean.

[+16, -3] Just because someone likes Japanese, Chinese and French cuisine and is really into that country doesn’t mean you become a star in that country.

[+13, -1] No, if you look at his tweet this must be a joke…another US celebrity looking for more fame.

[+5, -0] The Korean music market is not easy even for trainees who practice for years, so I cannot image what kind of a career he will have.

 


Comments