Netizens React: SISTAR's Messy Comeback Stage on Inkigayo?


                                                                                                          Photo Credit: SBS


Something about this performance looks messy.

reply: Cough....the background dancers.

 

Bora looks like a legendary actress from the 1920's.

 

I hate when idols have to cover up their tattoos.

 

Ugh..I want to see my queen's tattoos.

 

Is Bora able to sing? It's not a mean question. But just curiosity because I never really see her sing. Is her singing poorly?

 

I don't understand why Hyolyn has to cover her tattoos.

 

The choreo stresses me out so much. The background dancers have to be so quick with those skirts.

 

Bora needs more lines

 

The choreo looks messy because of the skirts/curtains.

Comments