Netizens React: Kim Se-jung Likes Touching Somi b/c She Has A “Hot Body”




KBS/ OSEN





Jeon So Mi & Kim Se Jung (former IOI members) + Appeared on ‘Happy Together “= The MC’s asked if the girls were competitive with one another while filming the reality show ‘Produce 101’.

Jeon So Mi answered, “She was touchy feely and would always poke me while we were promoting together”.

Kim Se Jung replied, “She has a good body so I like touching her.”
 
1. I want her to touch my body too.
2. If you can touch her, then touch me.
3. If a man says he likes touching a woman’s body, it would be called sexual harassment and he would be called a pervert.
4. She’s walking down the road of Kristen Stewart.
5. Sexual harassment.
6. Is this not considered sexual harassment even though it’s two women?
7. I wonder how much more a man would want to touch her body.
8. She could touch me anytime
 
 
 
 

Comments