Netizens React: Taeyeon Surprises Fans with Collage of Selcas



Girl’s Generation’s Taeyeon release photos as a gift to fans + the photos are diverse, showing her childhood and even her current daily life = Taeyeon will hold her 2nd solo concert at Olympic Hall in Seoul from May 12 to the 14th.


[+199, -65] All I did was laugh in my younger photos of me. 

[+175,-55] She’s been cute since she was a kid. Would love to sing the song ‘Fine’ at


karaoke.

[+171,-55] I’m forever a fan, I have all of her albums.

[+69, -66] She’s having a concert over three consecutive days. I’m so mad I could not get


tickets to see her in concert.

[+59,-23] Did she have a nose job?

[+54, -15] It would be nice to have a song by tangerine ….Taeyeon and Irene

[+49,-10] I love seeing true artist that take their craft seriously.
 
 

Comments