Netizens React: Jessica falls out laughing during her birthday weekend celebration



Jessica wore a knitted black outfit + while laughing in front of a large piece of cake (her bday was 4/18) + Meanwhile, Krystal reveals she’s been busy taking selcas with her camera = The Chung sister’s display different charm on their SNS accounts.


My Daily via Nate


1. If only their personalities were better, I would be more into them.1

2. They are always playing around and taking pictures. # Happiness # Krystal and #sisters 2

3. I cringe ...5

4. I have a feeling that I can see the photos ..
ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

5. They probably live in a small palace.9

6. The mouth is covered but the smile is complete.
 
 
My Daily via Naver
 
[+344, -69] Classic Krystal photo atmosphere.

[+314, -66] Krystal shadows are also beautiful.

[+253, -49] The real revision is the atmosphere.

[+79, -24] I close my eyes and take pictures
.
 
[+73, -20] I really like Krystal.
[+70, -20] It's Krystal clear.

[+66, -19] She has the perfect face you see often in kdrama.

[+40, -8] I want to see Krystal on TV more frequently.


 

Comments