Netizens React: To the 1# Selca of the Week V & Park Bo Gum !



Park Bo Gum and BTS's V + take selcas with the beautiful scenery of Juju as their backdrop = the most talked about selca of the week!

[+514, -5] Seeing these guys in the field ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tae and Park Bom look better than those beautiful flowers.


[+428, -4] I was surprised to see this pic on Twitter… they both look great.

[+405, -4] Park Bo Gum has a really funny side of him, they were having a good time.

[+285, -50] Both Tae-hyung and Park Bo Gum know how to be regular guys. They are so good. Have a good time. Good friendship. Thank you very much for sharing.

[+247, -4] The first two pictures are Daebak!!I!


[+185, -2] This is the first time I've seen these guys hanging out and letting loose like this.

[+165, -2] It’s nice to see friends who are so close playing around while traveling in a flower field.


[+151, -2] You get that feeling of brothers having a good time- this made my day ~ ~ I will always support you too.
[+145,-2] I have to say it, these guys are more beautiful than women.

[+130, -2] I’m glad to see them relaxed and enjoying themselves.

 

Comments