The same pose, different feeling…Red Velvet’s Seulgi shows off wisdom & charm

Instagram


Seulgi uploaded two different selcas with the same pose + captioned it with “I have different feelings” on Red Velvet’s official instagram = the singer is currently in Malaysia 
 
 
Netizens React via Naver


1. [+585, -43] There is a sense of wisdom and charm here.

 
2. [+480, -38] A real woman with real wisdom.

 
3. [+346,-32] Seulgi, I like these pics so much.

 
4. [+249,-29] I really like her sense of style.

 
5. [+232,-26] Her facial expression looks like she’s thinking deeply about something.

6. [+91,-7] My name is Seulgi and I am very beautiful.

 
7. [+94,-9] She has wisdom and charm, which is not so common in the music industry.

  
8. [+71,-3] Pretty and full of charm.

 9. [+67,-3] I have nice long hair and nice short hair too. ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ I look different when I have different feelings.

10. [+66,-4] This is so cute. Multi-talented, she can sing and dance, not much she can’t do.

 
follow us @ twitter.com/Telca_Selca



 





 


 
 



 

Comments