Trending: Netizens React to Kim Soo-hyun’s Deep set eyes on set of IU’s M/V


A photo of Kim Soo-hyun with deep set eyes are trending + the pic was taken as he made a cameo appearance in IU’s M/V ‘Ending Scene’ = Kim Soo-hyun is gearing up to release his new film ‘Real’ and fans are looking forward to his long awaited comeback.


[+278, -11] This man is so beautiful. Looking forward to your movie release...let’s make it quick.

[+206, -7] He’s so handsome ㅠㅠ I want to see his new movie soon!

[+183, -6] Whoa ... he looks even more handsome now.

[+170, -4] The look in your eyes. Just image that face right in front of you.
[+121, -16] Kim Soo-hyun always looks humble yet tough.

[+80, -4] I’ve missed Kim Soo-hyun.

[+69, -2] Every time I see him, my heart beats faster. I'm looking forward to the “Real” movie!

[+69, -2] Ah. My heart can’t handle that look in your eyes. I miss you.

[+70, -3] Wow.....


Netizens React: Park Shin-hye has luscious lips while traveling abroad

Comments